Tuesday, May 21, 2013

5.3 Achievement - Master of Deepwind Gorge

Complete the Deepwind Gorge achievements listed below.
 Criteria

 

 

 

  


Reward 
Title: Gorgeous

Lemme just make that bigger for you... Title: Gorgeous

I feel like I haven't done enough PvP this expansion but I think I just did an excessive amount in Cataclysm. The meta achievements for Temple of Kotmogu and Silvershard Mines were not too bad. 100 wins for Temple of Kotmogu as Alliance was pretty fast. Silvershard Mines as Alliance on the other hand was quite painful with 212 games played for 100 wins. It actually felt so much worse than that at the time

The achievements in Deepwind Gorge are similar to those in Arathi Basin. PerfectionAll-Star aswell as taking 50 flags. These style of achievements actually take some time to complete. The achievements for Temple of Kotmogu and Silvershard Mines were quite easy and I got all of them out of the way in less than 20 wins so it really made the rest of the wins feel like a grind. 

I am undecided which character will complete this. I suppose I will just do a couple of games as either faction and see who wins the most

I wonder how many of my PvE friends are going to become PvPers for this title!  

5 comments:

  1. I can't even get master of goddamn silvershard mines and that's my favourite! It will take me forever to get this title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I haven't gotten Master on any of the BGs yet, but this new BG looks cool. The title earned is hilarious, especially for a male Blood Elf, lmao.

    ReplyDelete