Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 7 - Do You Use Mods?

10 Days of Pet Battles topic from The Daily Frostwolf - Druid Edition

Part of the reason I didn't enjoy pet battles in the beginning was that I didn't have any addons dedicated to pet battling. I didn't feel the standard UI was giving me enough information or options that I felt should be available. 

It shows the location of every battle pet on the map! Not just wild pets either. You can toggle it on and off or to display only the pets you are missing or need to upgrade. 
PetTracker - Displays each spawn point for wild pets.
PetTracker - Shows the location of rare drop pets.
The search and filter options on PetJournalEnhanced probably make it the one pet battle addon I cannot live without. You can set the filter so you never have to see those pets that aren't available to your region.

PetJournalEnhanced

PetBattleTeams
PetBattleTeams
I love this addon. Scrolling through the pet journal wasn't fun even if I had nothing else to do while flying between tamers. It saves the abilities you use for each team so you aren't having to change them each time. Teams can be locked to prevent accidental changes.

If you could only have one pet mod, what would it be and why?

If I had to chose just one it would have to be PetJournalEnhanced.
While all of the others are super helpful this addon has the most useful functions for me. Quality and breed information as well as every filtering options I need. Luckily I don't need to give any up!

2 comments: