Monday, June 17, 2013

Tabatha's Azerothian Salon Takeover

I like female Orcs. If Orcs could be Priests my main wouldn't be Draenei. Frostwolves is home to some very fashionable lady Orcs, Souglyy, Roshii, Songblossom and yours truly!

What don't I like about them? Their hair options. With 13 different hairstyles, I would expect to like more than just 2 of them. Many of them seem to be ill-fitted and haven't translated well from their original races. This one might be my least favourite. Who thought it was a good idea? Orgrimmar's Barber shop needs a visit from Tabatha's Salon Takeover!

16g FOR THIS?! YOU SHOULD BE PAYING ME!!
WTF!? SHAVE IT OFF!! ORCISH PROFANITIES!!
OMG! WHAT NOW?! GO GET TABATHA!!
I love it! Ty Tabatha! <3

I think we need some fresh new hair-dos and some fancy new stylists for the lady Orc who doesn't want to walk around with a dirty old mop on her head! There are plenty of celebrity stylists that could become NPC's! Tabatha Coffey being one I would love to see in game!

Luxygaga as Tabatha Coffey. Cabatha Toffey maybe?
Hopefully we get something new at some point. Even a better choice of colours would make me happy. I don't want rainbow hair but I would like to be able to choose any tone to suit my mog!

16 comments:

  1. I actually like that grey hairstyle in the Tabatha Coffey cosplay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I changed to it I realised I didn't mind it! Maybe I will use it with a different mog.

      Delete
  2. That's precisely the reason why my orc was bald but I think it suited my hunter quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always default to the pigtails. I wouldn't mind the one with the bangs if they didn't cover poor Carlatta's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite like the line of spikey pigtails that make up a mohawk look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to use most of them, maybe they will grow on me :P

      Delete
  5. All my Orcs are bald for precisely this reason. It's not even as Orcs can have awesome coloured hair :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such awful colours! I usually just keep it black but I am not hating the red atm!

      Delete
  6. The barbershops do need a makeover. New looks and new hairstyles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We want fancy salons! I'd pay more per visit!

      Delete
  7. Orcs aren't the only ones who need a new hairstyle. Taurens need more choices too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! What kind of new hair do you want for Tauren!?

      Delete
  8. Poor Orcs, they have it just as bad as Troll ladies. We really do need Tabitha to come visit Orgrimmar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blood Elves might be the only Horde race with good options!

      Delete