Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Splish Splash

I was taking a nap, I am coming down with a cold and I just felt generally awful. Navi called and the phone was thrust in to my face. 'Huh-hello?' Ok, so I don't really remember any of the conversation except that she wanted me to log on to go in to ToT to splash around. Also some mention of a vanity item, Shado-Pan Geyser Gun.

As I was logging on I googled it. OH NO! You need to jump between the geysers before Tortos. I am bad at that jumping! It reminds me of The Bear and the Lady Fair... BAD! Each bounce gives you one stack of Spray Water. I got to 80... bleh. Getting to 80 was painful enough! A couple more horrible attempts then I was on my way. I almost lost the stacks at around 130 and then again on 199. I was shaking. Calm down! I kept going. You have around a second to re-adjust if you miss the mark.
As your stacks progress, the effect starts to show on your limbs!
Restarting for the above screenshot (I wasn't going to risk any lag by taking a screenshot while I was working on it), I realised it was a lot easier the second time with my UI off and my camera zoomed in much closer to my toon.
Luxygaga, the bully of Krasarang beaches. (I should have taken my I-Scream Cryocannon out of the bank for this!)
The gun looks awesome and is great for shooting any noobs you find on the beach (or Arvash). The item can be mailed to other toons on your account and you can get it in LFR too. Totally worth waking up for!

10 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun. I should try this sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew this item existed, time to make my bagspace even smaller!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've given up on ever having bagspace again!

      Delete
  3. Grats :) I have to admit that my druid fails at jumping. After you and Navi really interested me with this I spent way to long in there being flung around with no luck. Worst thing - I invited two guildies along with me from my raid team.. they got it almost instantly. Poor Z, doomed never to shoot ppl with a water gun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I'm sorry you didn't get it. Maybe someone will mount up to get it for you!

      Delete
  4. I am so spastic at it! Glad that you got yours so quick! Thank goodness for Lush helping me or I would be like poor Zeirah :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was ready to give up when I almost lost them at 199, I was telling myself I was not going to try again if I lost my stacks!

      Delete
  5. It's a real shame I don't raid because I WANT this!!!

    ReplyDelete