Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Luxy Has a Blog? Shocking, I Know

Things are busy in Luxyland. Well, not reeeealllllyyyy but uni, not-so-tiny puppy, and actually playing (afking) WoW are stealing away all of my blogging time...

Notable things I have done whilst I haven't been posting:
Challenge Conqueror: Gold - While I got silvers on my Shaman with Navi, Lush, Sev and Arv, I got the golds on my Priest.
I've Got the Biggest Brawls of Them All - Rank 10 Brawler's Guild - Took me long enough but I finally got my Brawler's Burly Mushan Beast with some awesome cheerleaders to keep me motivated.
Another ugly Mushan!
Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider - Yay! OpenRaid got me most of these in just one weekend.
Fire-Watcher - My apologies to Barthilas who had to suffer me for a couple of weeks while I farmed their delicious Bloody Coins. I might still be accidentally stealing coins from friends though. Dem Lava Burst procs!
Master of Deepwind Gorge - Can't even thank Putress enough for this. I couldn't have capped all those carts or sat through all of those wins alone. <3
I doubt I will miss Deepwind Gorge any time soon.
Veluxia is no longer a Draenei, and no longer named Veluxia! It was hard to faction change her, but I really wasn't playing her as alliance on a dead server. For now she lives on Mal'Ganis, a happy little Goblin again!
Back to Goblin and a new transmog!
Things I want to finish up before WoD:
Glory of the Pandaria Raider - A few to go, Show Me Your Moves! seems a little challenging, but with the right group it should be doable! I have tried it with a couple of OpenRaid groups without success. I just need to find time to get into some groups for the other meta achievements. Still a lot of points to be gained there!
Glory of the Thundering Raider - Just one to go. I think I need a couple of different platforms on Lei-Shen for A Complete Circuit, again just need the time to commit to a ToT run!
Proving Yourself: Gold Damage - Proving Grounds are something I have been pretty lazy about because I found it quite boring to be honest and it is so lonely in there! I got silver on my Shaman though, I suppose there is plenty of time to work on gold.  
Going To Need a Bigger Bag - 3 to go! Generally I am studying on second screen while camping a rare on the isle so it's not as boring as it could be but this achievement really sucks! I am just left with camping Spirit of Jadefire for Glowing Green Ash, then I will be killing High Priest of Ordos for Ash-Covered Horn and mannnny crabbies to make the Monstrous Spineclaw spawn for Spineclaw Crab
I stillllll need to finish leveling all of my 5.4 pets to 25. I think I have around 20 to go but I am still quite burnt out on pet leveling and battling in general, though I have been having a lot of fun forcing other people to start pet battling, some even obsessively asking for invites to look for rares now!

It looks a lot less daunting when I look at it like that, although, some of those won't be fun or fast... Luckily I have awesome friends, the kind who are always there to help me, listen to me rage, and often always mock me! :D

11 comments:

  1. OMG she's writing again! Woot! And looking Gorgeous :D (glad to see it got a blog post before it gets lost in twitterland!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMG! Maybe I will get this second post out before I leave!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on all those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grats on your achievements. I need to push myself over the finishing line for that Mushan cos you've just reminded me how awesome it looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad someone thinks they look awesome!

      Delete
    2. It's bad tempered looking reptile thingie with armour plating and fangs... how can it not look awesome?

      Delete
  4. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete