Saturday, November 8, 2014

Mini-Post: It Might Just Save Your Life


I saw people getting this achievement on the first day of 6.0 and was a little curious, but asking around it seemed like I would have to wait until the Love is in the Air event to get it. This weekend Mctacky said to me on vent 'Luxy, I am about to get something you don't have!' 'Wuuuut iiiis iiiiit?' Then it popped up in guild. 'TELL ME HOW?!' He mentioned a necklace and I assumed he meant the bracelet thingies that I knew I didn't have. Turns out he used Winking Eye of Love, I wondered if I had one sitting around on any toon. I logged over to my druid and she was wearing Heartbreak Charm! Yay!
If you happen to still have any of the neck pieces (item level 480) that drop from Apothecary Hummel during the Love is in the Air world event, be sure to unleash the power of love! Ew... but 10 points! NOW! Instead of 4 months from now!

There are 5 different neck pieces:

Sweet Perfume Broach
Shard of Pirouetting Happiness
Choker of the Pure Heart
Heartbreak Charm
Winking Eye of Love

Just keep your winking away from me please.

7 comments:

  1. Now I know I will have to wait for taht one! I definitely have none of those things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why you need alts, even if all they do is holiday events for mounts and pets!

      Delete
  2. oh I'm quite sure I deleted all mine to make space in my bags for WoD! Maybe one of my poor neglected toons will have one lying around...
    Thanks for the heads up, though. And grats on the achieve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm I'll have to go searching through all my alts bags but I have a sinking feeling I don't have any of these anymore.

    Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete